Suresh started cycling along the boundaries of a square field from corner point A. After half an hour, he reached the corner point C, diagonally opposite to A, if his speed was 8km/hr, what is the area of the field in 5th square km?
Asked by: Sandip Khade on Feb 22, 2017.
By selling 30 oranges for Rs 60 a man gain 20%. How many oranges did he sell Rs 63 and loss 10%?
Asked by: Pijush on Feb 22, 2017.
If RATE is equal to 17 and FAN is equal to 12 then LOAN is equal to?
Asked by: Irshad Ahmad Bhat on Feb 22, 2017.
In any atom, the electrons revolve around the nucleus. The electrons have a negative charge so each electron has an own charge then why -ive &-ive repel to each other? Why they do not disturb?
Asked by: Sahil on Feb 22, 2017.
What is the weight of 1 cub brick?
Asked by: Sajal Paul on Feb 22, 2017.
A man climbs a tree 60ft high in every second he climbs 5ft but slips down 4ft after how many seconds will he be able to reach the top of the tree?
Asked by: Sweety Verma on Feb 22, 2017.
The sum of two number is 24 and their difference is 18. Then the product of the two number is?
Asked by: Sweta Kumari on Feb 22, 2017.
In a college, the ratio of the number of boys to girls is 8 : 5. If there are 160 girls, then the total number of students in the college is?
Asked by: Sanjib Nayak on Feb 22, 2017.
A and B start to walk in opposite direction from a certain point. Both covers 5km then A turn to right and B turn to left direction and again they both started to walk around 3km. In this context which one of the following statement is not correct?
A) Both are walking opposite direction
B) They are around 10 km far from each other.
C) Both are equally far from starting point.
D) A walked 8 km
Asked by: Jitendra Kumar Sah on Feb 22, 2017.
Who is the first scientist of Charleston?
Asked by: Arpita on Feb 22, 2017.
The cross-section of a chisel is usually:
Asked by: Hariom on Feb 22, 2017. Answers (1)
1. Why do we provide torsional reinforce in a slab?
2. Settlement occur with a sudden decrease in ground water and why?
Asked by: Dinesh on Feb 22, 2017.
A simply supported beam of span 5m has a cross section 150mm * 250mm. If the permissible streets is 10N/mm^2. Find maximum point load applied at 2m from one end it can carry.
Asked by: Ravi Chauhan on Feb 22, 2017.
Marine ships uses 440V and 60Hz supply onboard. While taking power supply from shore having only 50Hz, the voltage is reduced to 380V. Is there any increase in current if we use a 440V, 60Hz machinery in 380V, 50Hz supply?
Asked by: Suresh on Feb 22, 2017.
1. The BOD value found from the 1st order reaction is approximately the value of NBOD.
2. In a gravity waste water pipeline system, the self-cleansing velocity should be attained at least twice a day.
3. The only disinfectant chemicals that can be used for waste water treatment are chlorine and ozone.
4. Trickling filter system needs more skilled operation and maintenance than activated sludge process.
5. BNBC published first in 1994.
6. The reduction factor of the column for accidental eccentricity is 0.85.
7. ACV test is done for weaker aggregates particle.
8. The aggregate sample for AIV test has to be oven dried for 24 hours.
9. Cycle time is obtained by adding the loss time with effective green.
10. The Level of service E indicates approaching unstable flow condition.
11. Most round particles have the most amount of inter-granular voids.
12. A Theodolite instrument can be used as a level.
Asked by: Mahfujur Rahman on Feb 22, 2017.