I have a question about hydro graphics, on the chemical level. Can you help me?
I work for a Optics Company and I want to launch a new product but since I do not have any basis on these matters.
Thanks in advance.
Asked by: Luis Gomes on May 24, 2017.
Construct a table for 4-3-2-1 weighted code and write 9154 using this code?
Asked by: Nagaraj on May 24, 2017.
Hi, May I know the telephonic interview questions. Can anyone post it?
Asked by: P.Vijaya Bhargav on May 24, 2017.
Hi, I want to start CAT preparation. But I don't know where to start from and what to do? So can you please help with the relevant study material, syllabus and what should Ido and where should I start from.
Asked by: Ankit Modi on May 24, 2017.
A woman spent 3/16 of her income on housing, 3/4 on food, and 1/32 on transport. What fraction of her total income had she left?
Asked by: Desola on May 24, 2017.
What is a capital punishment? Explain in detail.
Asked by: Raman Sharma on May 23, 2017.
A lines canal has a full supply capacity of 30cumecs. It will be lined with the two layers of brick lining in cement mortar (n=0.015). The slope of the country is very steep ana the canal will be aligned with hydraulic slope 1:5000. The canal will have the trapezoidal section with side slope at 1:1. Design the canal section when B=D.
Asked by: Rana Luqman on May 23, 2017.
You have 9 balls in wich one of these is light in weight how would you find out this one?
It is given you have to use weighing balance and it will be used only 2 times. How would you find odd one?
Asked by: Abhimanyu Jangra on May 23, 2017.
Rearrange the given words and form a correct sentence.
Asked by: Vishal Pal on May 23, 2017.
Discuss the following topics.
1) Should sex education be taught in India in school level?
2) Does god exist or not?
3) Is VTU student friendly?
4) Should prostitution be legalised in India?
5) Is facebook boon or bane to Society?
Asked by: A Nil Kumar on May 23, 2017.
Three bells toll at intervals of 9, 12, 15 minutes. If they start tolling together, after what time will they next toll together?
Asked by: Komal on May 23, 2017.
Form a matrix with two rows and eleven columns is to be filled with numbers 1 to 22. The filling of the matrix is governed by few rules.
1) No two even multiples of 3 should in consecutive columns and in the same row, and same follows for the odd multiples of 3.
2) 1 and 3 should in the end columns.
3) Between 14 and 22 there is a gap of six columns.
4) There should be exactly one column between 3 and 12.
5) 21 is in the 1 row and 9th columns.
6) All multiples of 4 (except 12) should be in consecutive column similarly for 5 and 10.
7) All multiples of 4 (except 12) should in the same row.
8) Sum of the number of 1st column is the second highest prime numbers and 3rd column is the highest prime number less than 31.
Asked by: Ashraf on May 23, 2017.
Ratio of oxygen and Acetylene in the oxidising Flame is?
Asked by: Abhishek Verma on May 23, 2017.
Determine the sum of money that must be invested for 240 days at 18% to earn 500?
Asked by: Henry Chuma on May 23, 2017. Answers (1)
Who is the youngest president in the world appointed recently?
Asked by: Shivaguru on May 23, 2017.