What will be the next number of 8, 13, 26, 51?
Asked by: Naveen on Feb 14, 2019.
In a family A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are the eight members out of which there are three couples and as many generations. Each of these belongs to a different profession among - Accountant, Doctor, Engineer, Consultant, Lawyer, Manager, Painter and Teacher, not necessarily in that order. Each couple has at least one
(1) The Lawyer is married to the Manager and the Engineer is a male.
(2) B is the Consultant and is a bachelor and F, the Painter is his Cousin.
(3) D and E are the children of A, the Doctor.
(4) G is elder to H and these two are of different genders.
(5) E has a girl child and is married to a Teacher.
(6) The Lawyer and C are brothers-in-law.
1. How is A related to H?
(1) Mother-in-law. (2) Father-in-law
3) Daughter-in-law. (4) Son-in-law
2. How is the consultant related to the Accountant?
(1) Cousin (2) Nephew (3) Son
(4) Son-in-law (5) Uncle
3. How is F related to the Lawyer?
(1) Daughter (2) Daughter-in-law(3) Aunt
(4) Mother-in law (5) Niece
5.How are the Accountant and related to each
(1) Brothers (2) Sisters (3) Cousins
(4) Sisters-in-law (5) Cannot be determined
6. Which among the following is definitely false?
(1) Lawyer is Son of the Doctor.
(2) Accountant is the aunt of B.
(3) A is the father of E.
(4) C and D are brothers-in-law
(5) D and E are siblings.
Asked by: Varsha on Feb 14, 2019.EDIT
How many control lines are required for 256:1 multiplexer?
Asked by: Akshay Daunde on Feb 13, 2019.EDIT
Hi, Please Give Details of L&T Build India Scholarship written exam.
Asked by: Tolia Jay on Feb 13, 2019.EDIT
The fresh grapes contain 80% water, while dry grapes contain 10% water. If the weight of dry grapes is 500 kg what is its total weight when it is fresh?
Asked by: Masroor Malik on Feb 13, 2019.EDIT
A merchant sells 2 articles for Rs.1920 each. On one he gains 20% and on the other he losses 20%. Find the total loss or gain in rupees?
Asked by: Brahmam on Feb 12, 2019.EDIT
Ram is elder than Jadu by a number of years by which he is younger than Shyam. If the sum of ages of Shyam and Jadu be 21 years, then find the age of Ram.
Asked by: Phool on Feb 11, 2019.EDIT
Identify two industries in the Caribbean that were developed from each of the following activities:
Asked by: Devonne on Feb 10, 2019.EDIT
Of the following statements, there are two statements both of which cannot be true but both can be false. Which are these two statements?
1. All machines make noise
2. Some machines are noisy.
3. No machine makes noise.
4. Some machines are not noisy.
a. 1 & 2
b. 3 & 4
c. 1 & 3
d. 2 & 4
Asked by: Chiranjivi Dahal on Feb 10, 2019.EDIT
What will be the next number of 4, 6, 15, 60?
Asked by: Shiva Tivari on Feb 10, 2019.EDIT
What's that error in the code?
Asked by: Neelima on Feb 8, 2019.EDIT
What is the purpose of the piston ring gap in an automobile?
Asked by: Govindu Omprakash on Feb 8, 2019.EDIT