- Animals & Pets
- Aptitude Questions
- Arts & Humanities
- Awards and Honours
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Cities and Famous Places
- Computers Hardware
- Consumer Electronics & Gadgets
- Countries and Locations
- Current Affairs
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- General Awareness
The pH value of water to be used in concrete shall generally be
A) not more than 7
B) not less than 6
C) not less than 5
D) not more than 6
E) equal to 7
Asked by: Naveen Chaudhari on Apr 3, 2020.EDIT
Find the code for the word Vijay..
If Rakesh=438, Vijay=?
Asked by: Rakesh on Mar 31, 2020.EDIT
_________ is the platform of choice for graphic design and animation.
Asked by: Donald Mero on Mar 31, 2020.EDIT
Complete the Analogy 350 : 222 :: 30 : ?
Asked by: Kartik on Mar 28, 2020.EDIT
What is the next number in the series: 2, 7, 26, 101, 400?
Asked by: Albert on Mar 27, 2020.EDIT
Under current regulations, what is the maximum stake that the Foreign Partner in Insurance Company holds?
Asked by: Ramesh on Mar 27, 2020.EDIT
Write the condition of the lossless transmission line.
Asked by: Shubham Kumar on Mar 23, 2020.EDIT
MUMBAI is encoded LSUVC than what is encryption code of DELHI?
Asked by: Vinay Dwivedi on Feb 14, 2020.EDIT
Write a Program in C++ to Write a Menu Driven Inventory Management System Software.
Write a program in c++ to write a menu driven inventory management system software to have the facilities and new items, purchase and sale of items, query the item, item stock report and item transaction report. The accepted details must be stored in necessary data files.
1. When "Add new items " is selected, give the item number automatically (serial number starting from 1). Also enter the item name, company name, grade, unit price and stock in hand(quantity). Item name, company name should not be blank. Unit price and stock in hand should not be negative.
2. When making the purchase or sale, provide a facility to accept the item number. Display the corresponding item name, company name,Unit price and stock in hand. Enter the transaction type (p for purchase and S for sale), date of transaction(should be the system date). Transaction rate (for sale automatic 10% more than the item unit price) and transaction quality. Also update item file to make necessary changes in unit price (latest purchase rate must be the item unit price) and stock in hand after each purchase or sale.
3. When required, to identify the item stock, the rate of item etc. ( Query) enter the item name, display corresponding item number, company name, unit price and stock in hand from item file.
4. When any changes to be made in the item name, company name or item rate. Make a provision to edit the item information.
5. Generate item stock report containing item number, item name, company name, grade, unit price, stock in hand and stock value. Also, display the number of items at the end of the report.
6. Generate the transaction report by accepting the item number, display the item name, company name, grade, unit price, and stock in hand at the top and display the details of the transaction with the transaction date, transaction type, transaction rate, transaction quantity and amount.
Sir please send the code to my g mail. because I got a project on it. please as early as possible
Asked by: Vishwas Prabhu on Jan 31, 2020.EDIT