- Animals & Pets
- Aptitude Questions
- Arts & Humanities
- Awards and Honours
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Cities and Famous Places
- Computers Hardware
- Consumer Electronics & Gadgets
- Countries and Locations
- Current Affairs
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- General Awareness
Aeroplane : Hangar:: Cloth : ?
Asked by: Gabbar on Feb 16, 2019.
Why you choose MBA after engineering?
Asked by: Sakshi Tiwari on Feb 16, 2019.
How to start a presentation skill?
Asked by: Manoj Acharya on Feb 16, 2019.
When the pelvic fins are below the pectoral fins, they are termed as thoracic.
Asked by: John Asamoah on Feb 15, 2019.
Rashid buys 3 books for Rs 16 each and 4 books for 23 each. What will be the average price of the book?
Asked by: Iqra on Feb 15, 2019.
What will be the next number of 8, 13, 26, 51?
Asked by: Naveen on Feb 14, 2019.
In a family A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are the eight members out of which there are three couples and as many generations. Each of these belongs to a different profession among - Accountant, Doctor, Engineer, Consultant, Lawyer, Manager, Painter and Teacher, not necessarily in that order. Each couple has at least one
(1) The Lawyer is married to the Manager and the Engineer is a male.
(2) B is the Consultant and is a bachelor and F, the Painter is his Cousin.
(3) D and E are the children of A, the Doctor.
(4) G is elder to H and these two are of different genders.
(5) E has a girl child and is married to a Teacher.
(6) The Lawyer and C are brothers-in-law.
1. How is A related to H?
(1) Mother-in-law. (2) Father-in-law
3) Daughter-in-law. (4) Son-in-law
2. How is the consultant related to the Accountant?
(1) Cousin (2) Nephew (3) Son
(4) Son-in-law (5) Uncle
3. How is F related to the Lawyer?
(1) Daughter (2) Daughter-in-law(3) Aunt
(4) Mother-in law (5) Niece
5.How are the Accountant and related to each
(1) Brothers (2) Sisters (3) Cousins
(4) Sisters-in-law (5) Cannot be determined
6. Which among the following is definitely false?
(1) Lawyer is Son of the Doctor.
(2) Accountant is the aunt of B.
(3) A is the father of E.
(4) C and D are brothers-in-law
(5) D and E are siblings.
Asked by: Varsha on Feb 14, 2019.EDIT
How many control lines are required for 256:1 multiplexer?
Asked by: Akshay Daunde on Feb 13, 2019.EDIT
Hi, Please Give Details of L&T Build India Scholarship written exam.
Asked by: Tolia Jay on Feb 13, 2019.EDIT