- Animals & Pets
- Aptitude Questions
- Arts & Humanities
- Awards and Honours
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Cities and Famous Places
- Computers Hardware
- Consumer Electronics & Gadgets
- Countries and Locations
- Current Affairs
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- General Awareness
3a=5b and 6b=7c what is the value of A,B,C
Asked by: Niraj on Dec 24, 2020.EDIT
To support the ________of agents, it must be possible to either capture the state of an agent or to spawn an additional process that captures the state of the agent. (CO2).
Asked by: Nikhil on Dec 24, 2020.EDIT
Write the steps of hiding and freezing a field.
Asked by: Mohammed Adnan Islam on Dec 23, 2020.EDIT
41, 43, 46, 51, 58, ?.
Asked by: Mehul M Vasava on Dec 23, 2020.EDIT
Masada sold his radio to Aguti at sh 63,000 making a loss of 10 per cent. Aguti later sold the radio to Chebet a profit of 15persent. Calculate the amount of money Masada paid for the radio?
Asked by: Hamdi Queen on Dec 21, 2020.
The stock of WalMark Stores, Inc., trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WMS. Historically, the price of WMS goes up with the increase of the Dow average 60% of the time and goes down with the Dow 25% of the time. There is also a 5% chance that WMS will go up when the Dow goes down and 10% that it will go down when the Dow goes up.
a. Determine the probability that WMS will go up regardless of the Dow.
b. Find the probability that WMS goes up given that the Dow is up.
c. What is the probability that WMS goes down given that the Dow is down?
Asked by: Hoshi on Dec 17, 2020.
A series circuit having a resistance of 10 ohm and an inductance of 20 mH is carrying a current given as 1 = 2 sin 500t A. Obtain the total voltage across the series circuit, and the angle by which the current lags the voltage.
Asked by: Vishal on Dec 17, 2020.
Two trains travelling on adjacent tracks in the same direction are 80m and 120m long respectively. The shorter train travels at 100km/h while the long train travels at 40km/h. Calculate the time taken for one train to pass the other train.
Asked by: Arghya on Dec 17, 2020.
In two way slabs, torsional reinforcement is provided at?
Asked by: Hemanshu on Dec 14, 2020.EDIT
1. Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a conflict between licensed and unlicensed personnel and how you handled the situation.
2. Tell me about a time in the past where you did something to improve teamwork and motivate staff towards a common goal?
3. Give me an example of a time where you needed more information to solve a problem, how did you go about gathering and analysing information to solve the problem?
4. Describe a time when you are responsible for organising different types of personnel to get work done and some of them weren't very enthusiastic. What did you do?
5. Describe a time when you made a mistake when dealing with a staff person and how did you handle the situation?
Asked by: Rajiv on Dec 13, 2020.EDIT