Recent Questions :: Data Interpretation
In a family A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are the eight members out of which there are three couples and as many generations. Each of these belongs to a different profession among - Accountant, Doctor, Engineer, Consultant, Lawyer, Manager, Painter and Teacher, not necessarily in that order. Each couple has at least one
(1) The Lawyer is married to the Manager and the Engineer is a male.
(2) B is the Consultant and is a bachelor and F, the Painter is his Cousin.
(3) D and E are the children of A, the Doctor.
(4) G is elder to H and these two are of different genders.
(5) E has a girl child and is married to a Teacher.
(6) The Lawyer and C are brothers-in-law.
Asked by: Poonam on Jan 8, 2020.EDIT
There are 22 members and they are divided into two teams 11 in each team. How many teams we will get if each team have 11 members?
Asked by: Pavani on Nov 7, 2019.
You are planning to buy a tool. Store A offers it at $ 130 with a discount of 20% on the marked price. Store B offers it at $ 100 but charges an additional tax of 7.2% on the marked price. Which store offers the tool at a lesser price and by how much?
Asked by: Shubham on Oct 20, 2019.
Six person A, B, C, D, E and F are standing in a circle, not necessarily in the same order. B is between F and C. A is between E and D. F is to the left of D.
1. Who is the right of E?
2. Which of the following two is between C and D?
Asked by: Aman Deo on Sep 21, 2019.EDIT
Sarita and Savita were coming to each other in the garden at the morning time. Savita saw that Sarita's shadow was at Sarita's left side. What was the direction of Savita's face?
Asked by: Shafic on Jul 18, 2019.EDIT
1. If it is possible to make only one meaningful word from the second, the fourth, the fifth, the seventh and the eleventh letters of the word 'DISTRIBUTION', the third letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed your answer is 'M'and if no such word can be formed your answer is 'X'.
(b) I MOTTAMAOR
2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'IDEAL' each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
Asked by: Sundar on Jul 15, 2019.EDIT
Everyday Shivraj goes for a morning walk in a garden. The moment he enters the garden, a dog, who always sits at the same place in the garden notices him and starts running towards him. Shivraj continues his walk and the dog meets him in 10 seconds. Yesterday the dog noticed Shivraj 10 seconds after he entered the garden and started his walk in his usual direction. Immediately after noticing Shivraj, the dog started running towards Shivraj. The dog met Shivraj 7 seconds after the dog started running. What is the ratio of speeds of the dog and Shivraj?
Asked by: Rahul Jamwal on Jun 24, 2019.EDIT
Tsunami: Earthquake :: Accident: _____?
Asked by: Nalini Kanta Nayak on Jun 23, 2019.EDIT
Question from Godrej: ATOM + BOMB = BINGO A=7, G=9 find ATOM, BINGO, BOMB.
Asked by: Pankaj Kumbhar on May 18, 2019.
A study of 100 students found out that they have a mean achievement in the biology of 2.73 with a standard deviation of 0.14.
(a) Find the raw score of a student whose z score is 3.00.
(b) If the study is set for 90% confidence, state the confidence interval for the mean attitude rating of the students.
Asked by: Akwaji Weber on May 13, 2019.