Recent Questions :: Verbal Ability
What do you eat? (Change into passive)
Asked by: Muntaha on Sep 16, 2017. Answers (1)
Change into passive voice: Mango is Sweet.
Asked by: Rupak on Sep 15, 2017. Answers (6)
They said to the girls, "you danced well yesterday". Change into the indirect speech.
Asked by: Dev on Sep 14, 2017.
What is the antonym of Lurch?
Asked by: A.G.Eshwanth on Aug 30, 2017. Answers (1)
Fill in the blanks from below charts words.
In 1502, the great explorer Christopher Columbus visited the west indies in a new search of a sea route to India. --------he was there, the natives told him of a mysterious channel leading into the Pacific ocean, ---------ran across the present Panama canal, joining North America --- South America. Columbus searched for this channel --------in vain. Nobody else attempted to do so -------- 1979, -------- however a Frenchman set himself to the task. ------ there were many difficulties on the way ---------- they were overcome with undaunted courage and hard work
(when, which, and, but, until, while, however, what, this, plus, with, who, that, here, wish, he, so, because, yes, no, the, a, an, or, for, from).
Asked by: Namrata Bodhale on Aug 23, 2017. Answers (1)
Arrange the letters in the correct order to from meaningful sentences.
1) In water/is formed/where a river meets/a delta/a standing body.
2) Around the world/stopped progressing/are either eroding/or have deltas.
3) About diverting more water/into the bay/to save/and sediments/there is talk/the ones drowning.
4) Havoc/is playing/among birds/urban noise pollution.
5) To overcome/have to sing/they seem to/at different frequencies/traffic noise.
6) Of their language/also speak different dialects/birds of same species/just like humans/living in the different area.
7) Disappearing completely/of those dialects/some/might be.
8) Heats up/was known/the earth's crust/faster than.
9) Rocks take/researchers used/howl long/to determine/to conduct heat/laser-bound techniques.
10) Decreased/temperatures/with increasing/the conductivity.
11) Longer/in other words,/heated up fast/the rocks/and stayed hot.
Asked by: Namrata Bodhale on Aug 23, 2017. Answers (6)
A person who has little faith in human sincerity and goodness is?
Asked by: Aditya on Aug 19, 2017.
What is the meaning of ''EXODUS''?
Asked by: Subhasish Ghosh on Aug 1, 2017.
The following sentence has three parts labeled 1, 2, and 3. Find the part that has an error in it.
Rohini proved (1) to be the (2) best dancer than rani. (3) no error. (4)
Asked by: Deepak on Jul 23, 2017. Answers (1)
What should be one-word substitution for "killing of woman"?
Asked by: Shahin on Jul 19, 2017. Answers (2)