Recent Questions :: Interview Preparation
1. Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a conflict between licensed and unlicensed personnel and how you handled the situation.
2. Tell me about a time in the past where you did something to improve teamwork and motivate staff towards a common goal?
3. Give me an example of a time where you needed more information to solve a problem, how did you go about gathering and analysing information to solve the problem?
4. Describe a time when you are responsible for organising different types of personnel to get work done and some of them weren't very enthusiastic. What did you do?
5. Describe a time when you made a mistake when dealing with a staff person and how did you handle the situation?
Asked by: Rajiv on Dec 13, 2020.EDIT
Leadership is said to be a vital quality which is becoming very rare in the organizations. It would not be wrong if we say that it is a progression where an individual solicits the backing of other entities for the completion of mutual objectives. The leaders are the visionaries and also act as a catalyst in terms of influencing and inspiring others. Based on the above statements discuss the significance of leadership in any organization. Conclude by answering how the organization would fare if leadership is not right?
Asked by: Aditya on Jun 19, 2020.
Explain the ways in which dress and appearance may positively influence communication.
Asked by: Vincent Onono on May 11, 2020.
What about LTI spot offer challenge? What is the selection process? How to prepare for this one?
Asked by: Sangavi S on Jan 27, 2020.
Imagine you are working at Enron in the late 1990s. Share an example of unethical organizational decision making from a company leader. Specifically, you should address the ethical foundation necessary for effective leadership.
1. What impact would unethical decision making have on an organization?
2. What are the weaknesses of the decision-making process, paying particular attention to ethical behaviour of company leaders?
3. What is the impact of ethical behaviour on the communications process by company leaders and the resulting impact of those decisions on overall company goals and strategies?
Asked by: Faiz on Sep 29, 2019.
What should be the preparing strategy to get into a job?
Asked by: Nisha Sawara on Sep 25, 2019.
Can anyone provide the sample placement papers of ValueLabs?
Asked by: Chandana on Jul 13, 2019.
What is the interview process for Amazon Quality specialists (geotagging process) in Hyderabad? Please share the details like how many rounds, process, sample papers if possible, thank you.
Asked by: Sai Krishna on Jun 25, 2019.
If you could have any superhero power, what it would be?
How to answer for the above question?
Asked by: Harry on Mar 26, 2019. Answers (1)
Which type of questions will be asked in the MindTree technical face to face round and HR round, I am from ECE background but I am good in c and C++.
Asked by: Devika S on Mar 10, 2019.