Recent Questions :: Computer Science
Write a Program in C++ to Write a Menu Driven Inventory Management System Software.
Write a program in c++ to write a menu driven inventory management system software to have the facilities and new items, purchase and sale of items, query the item, item stock report and item transaction report. The accepted details must be stored in necessary data files.
1. When "Add new items " is selected, give the item number automatically (serial number starting from 1). Also enter the item name, company name, grade, unit price and stock in hand(quantity). Item name, company name should not be blank. Unit price and stock in hand should not be negative.
2. When making the purchase or sale, provide a facility to accept the item number. Display the corresponding item name, company name,Unit price and stock in hand. Enter the transaction type (p for purchase and S for sale), date of transaction(should be the system date). Transaction rate (for sale automatic 10% more than the item unit price) and transaction quality. Also update item file to make necessary changes in unit price (latest purchase rate must be the item unit price) and stock in hand after each purchase or sale.
3. When required, to identify the item stock, the rate of item etc. ( Query) enter the item name, display corresponding item number, company name, unit price and stock in hand from item file.
4. When any changes to be made in the item name, company name or item rate. Make a provision to edit the item information.
5. Generate item stock report containing item number, item name, company name, grade, unit price, stock in hand and stock value. Also, display the number of items at the end of the report.
6. Generate the transaction report by accepting the item number, display the item name, company name, grade, unit price, and stock in hand at the top and display the details of the transaction with the transaction date, transaction type, transaction rate, transaction quantity and amount.
Sir please send the code to my g mail. because I got a project on it. please as early as possible
Asked by: Vishwas Prabhu on Jan 31, 2020.EDIT
Write a program to print the float value of 4.5352 as:
4.5352 in c program and satisfies for any no of floating values
Asked by: D.Bhanu Prakash on Jan 6, 2020.EDIT
What are the applications of insertion sort?
Asked by: Fazeen on Dec 27, 2019.EDIT
What are the limitations if %rowtype in PL/SQL?
Asked by: Kiran Yadav on Nov 25, 2019.
What are the advantages of selection sort?
Asked by: Fazeen on Nov 19, 2019.EDIT
Give four principles of network topology their advances and disadvantages.
Asked by: George Otieno on Nov 7, 2019.EDIT
How many values can be represented by a single byte?
Asked by: Sruthi on Oct 27, 2019.
What will be the output of the following C program?
char str = "Nagpur";
printf("%s, ", str);
str = "Kanpur";
Asked by: Samuel on Oct 26, 2019.EDIT
Write a program to create a function to convert little-endian short integer in to big-endian
Asked by: Nataraja K on Oct 24, 2019.EDIT