(1) The Lawyer is married to the Manager and the Engineer is a male.
(2) B is the Consultant and is a bachelor and F, the Painter is his Cousin.
(3) D and E are the children of A, the Doctor.
(4) G is elder to H and these two are of different genders.
(5) E has a girl child and is married to a Teacher.
(6) The Lawyer and C are brothers-in-law.
Asked by: Poonam on Jan 8, 2020.EDIT
Your Answer :
Email *: (Required but will not be displayed)
» Your answers will be displayed only after manual approval.