Asked by: Saravanan on Mar 31, 2015.
Saravanan said: (Tue, Mar 31, 2015 12:00:00 AM IST)
The telephone interview saves the employers time and eliminates candidates that are unlikely to meet the company's expectations. This is the main reason for taking telephone interviews by the companies.
Types of basic questions asked in Telephone Interviews:
- Why did you leave your last job? Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What are you currently earning?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Will you relocate?
- Will you travel? What % of overnight travel would you be willing to do on a monthly basis?
- On a scale of 1 -10, how would you rank your skill level with: (fill in the blank)? (computer programs like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, ProE; computer systems like SAP or JDE; quality systems like ISO)
- What are your career goals?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- When can you start?
Deepika said: (Fri, May 11, 2018 12:30:01 PM IST)
In your telephonic interview, reply to this question by giving some information regarding your relevant experience and any particular qualities you have or ventures you may have been a part of which can offer value to the concerned job. You can likewise discuss about your academic background in the event that it increases the value of the job you are being interviewed for.
2. WHY DO YOU WISH TO LEAVE YOUR EXISTING JOB?
There can be various explanations for you to leave the current job yet maintain the focus of your answer on the potential of the new job offer. Such as if it provides you with more responsibilities and challenges and thus a chance to develop as a professional and grow as an individual.
These happen to be some of the basic interview questions that will be asked. So, prepare accordingly.
3. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW?
While replying to this question, convey that you are aspiring yet would not switch the job soon in the wake of joining, for a few thousands. Instead, you would attempt to grow with the organization.
To reply to this question, you can state something like " "5 years down the line, I visualize myself in a responsible position where the organization regards me as its asset and gives me a chance to be a part of critical decisions?.
4. WHAT'S YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT TILL DATE?
Consider a recent example to answer this question. An example from long back would imply that you have not accomplished anything that big from that point onwards.
Your Answer :
Email *: (Required but will not be displayed)
» Your answers will be displayed only after manual approval.